Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny


  I had heard that the Easter Bunny was going to be at the mall.  I told Chris I wanted to get her picture taken with it.  I promised that after this year I would only do pictures with Santa Clause. But I wanted the Easter Bunny this year.  
    So we take her to the mall, of course the Easter Bunny is on lunch.  So we do the shopping we need to do.  Then wait about 10 minutes for him to come back.  As he/she( what is the Easter Bunny?) is walking back, I think oh my what did I do.  This Easter Bunny is a little creepy.  It has the biggest smile on the head that I have ever seen.  
   As I put Alyssa on the Bunny's lap I'm second guessing myself.  She won't look at the camera and even with us clapping, talking and squeaking a toy, she won't tear her eyes off something to her right.  As we are snapping picture after picture I start to wonder what kind of face the bunny is making under the huge head.  At that point it ends and I pay my $25 for pictures of a creepy bunny and Alyssa with her head turned.  
    Hopefully it goes better with Santa, though I doubt it. :-) 

1 comment:

  1. We tried to take you to see Santa Claus your first year and we couldn't because you screamed!! I don't think you had your picture taken with Santa until you were 4 or 5 years old. It will be interesting to see how Alyssa reacts!

    ReplyDelete