Sunday, April 26, 2009

My new Ring

Since I was about 5 months pregnant I have been telling Chris I wanted a right hand ring for our 5 year Ann.  I told him since it was a big gift it could also be for mother's day, my birthday, Valentines day and any other holiday he wanted to throw in there.  So for the month of my birthday Kay's jeweler's sent me a coupon for $100.00 so off to the store we went.  I told him before we walked in that I only wanted to spent between 600 and 700.  Well when we started looking at rings one of them stood out highly among the rest.  What was it's price? Well it was more expensive than what we had said, but Chris said he was okay with that.
  So here is a picture of my new ring and one of my wedding band set.  They compliment each other very nicely and I can't stop looking at my new ring.  I love it very much and it is the perfect gift.  If I now only knew what to get Chris for our 5 year Ann.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment