Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday, and we had a busy day planned.  We started by going and getting our hair cuts. Chris just got his trimmed.  I got mine cut off.  It was longer than my shoulders and now it is barely under my chin.  I will have to post a picture tomorrow.  Then to the store.
  We then went to Kay's Jewelers were I picked out an amazing anniversary ring.  I won't be able to post a picture until next week because it has to get sized.  It was more expensive than I was hoping to spend, but I love it.
   Then we went to babies r us and bought a little chair thing for Alyssa to sit in and some other things that were needed.  We then went and looked at new furniture for our family room.
   After that we went to Qdueba for some birthday burritos and to the store for a carrot cake for my birthday.  
   We are now home and trying to put Alyssa to sleep since she hasn't really slept all day, but she doesn't want to go to sleep.  She doesn't want to miss any of mommies birthday.
   Now if only the house would clean itself and my progress reports would do themselves it would be a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. Again, happy birthday, dear girl. Hard to believe that you are 25!! Where does time go? I can still remember so clearly bringing you home from the hospital and now you are a mommy yourself!! I am glad to know you had such a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 25!! Sorry we weren't able to connect on Saturday. I'll try and give you a call tonight. Didn't you make me a carrot cake when we lived together sophomore year? I think I remember your hands and the bowls were orange. It was a good cake. And when I say good, I mean amazingly awesome! Mmmmmm I love carrot cake!

    ReplyDelete