Friday, April 10, 2009

One leg shaved


I was in the shower this morning and Alyssa was chilling out in her bassinet in the bathroom.  I finished my hair and washing my body and figured I had time to shave my legs.  I got one done before she started crying.  So I'm now sitting here with one leg shaved and one that is hairy!

Yesterday I said I can't wait for the next four days where I have more than 10 minutes to eat my lunch.  Well today I have I heated up my pizza 3 times and I really wanted some dessert but since she is Finally asleep in my arms and I'm not getting up for a little bit.  I have put her down 10 times, each time she is awake within 3 minutes.  Some of those times I tried just putting her pacifier in her mouth, other times I tried to feed her, other times just rock her.  They all resulted in the same thing about 2 minutes of sleep and then awake again.  I think her leg hurts because every time she was laid down she would startle.  Even when I didn't pick her up, if she kicked she would jump.  So now she is laying with the leg that had the shots pushed up against me and that seems to have done the trick.  We will see, ask me again in 5 minutes.   I guess 10 min was all I got for lunch. :-)   She didn't want me to get spoiled I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment