Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Alyssa had a very good first Easter.  Well the part she was awake for.  After not sleeping at all yesterday she made up for it today.  She got up at 7 to  see her Nana and Aunt Lauren off then went back to bed until 11.  She then got up to eat and then back to sleep until 2.  She then took some pictures ate again and we were off to Grandmas.  At grandma's she took two cat naps.  It is now 9:12 and I have been trying to put her to sleep for about an hour.  She is NOT having it.  She doesn't want to be held though so I have her in her bassinet looking at the mobile and listening to the music play while I type this post sitting in the bed.  I can't go downstairs because when the music turns off or the pacifier falls out of her mouth she gets very upset.  By the sound of things I don't think we will be going to sleep anytime soon.  It is a good thing we don't have any school tomorrow and can sleep in.  
   She is now "talking" at her bears on the mobile.  
Chris is now sick with the cold that Alyssa also has, and I think I'm coming down with it as well.  Ohh the joys of having a sick child.  Not looking forward to dealing with two sick "babies" tomorrow. :-)
With that I must leave to start the music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment