Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another day


Alyssa is sleeping in her crib every night now.  She has made the transition very easily.  I love that she is now not waking at 5:30 when I get up.  I don't like that she is getting up at 4:30 to 5 to eat and not going back to sleep until 5:30 when my alarm goes off.  I'm getting really tired, but she is well rested and enjoying life.
   She has been so happy since Saturday. I don't know if it is because she is sleeping in her crib or if she is just finally feeling better.  I really don't care what it is, I love coming home to be with her.
   Today she finally smiled when I picked her up.  Usually she is fussy when I picked her up.  Today she heard my voice when I walked in and gave a big smile.  Talk about making me happy to be there.
   Now we are sitting on the couch as a family talking and smiling at each other.  So I must go give smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment