Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pooh in the bathtub?

When I used to think of pooh in the bathtub, I would think GROSS!! Now tonight when Alyssa did it Chris and I both laughed then decided that the pooh was in the chair thing so we took her out and Chris held her while I finished her bath.  The whole time she was just as content as can be.  

Also I ate something on Monday that did not agree with Alyssa and she sit up all of her feedings last night and this morning.  So the babysitter today used frozen milk and dumped all my milk I had pumped.  Good-bye 16 ounces.  I then had to come home and dump another 20 ounces that I had frozen yesterday or pumped today.  Even though today was the first day we used freezer supply it was a little sad to know.  The good news is that I should still be able to produce enough milk between now and tomorrow morning for enough bottles for tomorrow.  Then I get a 4 day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment