Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ohh How my life has changed

It used to be I would get home from work, let the dog outside, go put my PJ's on and curl up on the couch with the TV remote and computer on.
Now I get home from work, I have to pump and then wash bottles, put away the milk that I pumped from earlier in the day and the milk I just pumped. I usually do this while feeding Alyssa on the side I'm not pumping. I then spend time talking and playing with her until Chris comes home. By the time he gets home I have to finish doing whatever I didn't do before he got home. Eat dinner, then it is time to start getting Alyssa ready for bed. This is a process that usually takes about an hour.
By that time it is 8:30-9:00 at night. I pack my lunch and get things ready for the morning. Then I usually have about 30 minutes to do whatever I want before I go to bed.
It is usually only the computer OR the TV is on.
The same goes for the morning I used to get up at 6 and out the door by 7. Now I'm up at 5:30 and barely making it out the door by 7:10.
But I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

  1. Makes you wonder what you used to do REALLY, doesn't it? Dont' worry, one day you will have more time than you have right now and you will miss THIS time. Take it from one who knows.

    ReplyDelete