Thursday, April 23, 2009

Organization

I used to be so organized.  I never left school until my desk and table were clear of all papers.  Every card was in its home and every paper had a place.  Now I just move piles from one place to another.  On Tuesday when I had a sub I had to ask my co-worker to go move all the junk off my table for me.   I brought home papers that were almost 2 weeks old that needed to be filled out.  
 Boy has my life changed.  I put together my to do list for tomorrow and I'm making a promise now that I won't leave school until it is all done, and yes on that list is to clean and file all papers on my desk and table.  
  The question is, will it really happen?
      On another note I think I'm going to start my Masters next year.  If I can't file papers on my desk how am I going to write papers for my masters?  How am I going to write the essay for the application due in a month.  Guess I better put those on my to-do list now. :-)
    Ohh how I love my to-do list, it always feels so good to go and cross something off of it.  I usually put small things on there just so that I can cross them off.  Instead of just "clean the house" I write " clean the upstairs bathroom, clean the downstairs bathroom, clean the kitchen, vaccuum the floor, mop the floor, dust and straighten"  That way I can do part of it and cross it off.
   I will let you know if all my to-do lists for tomorrow get done. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are too much like your mother baby girl!! But now you understand why some of my papers still just get moved from the table to the desk to the table again. It is a habit developed 25 years ago when you were tiny!!! :) All my love

    ReplyDelete