Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back in our bed

Well after bragging that Alyssa has been sleeping in her own bed, she has spent the last two nights in our bed.  Last night she woke up at 12 to eat.  Then she did not want to go back to sleep.  I put her in bed with us, she went to sleep and slept until 5.  4 hours of straight sleep.  WOW that was nice.  I'm still tired this morning but not exhausted.  Now why won't she do that in her crib?  I think she misses us. (OR that is what I want to think so it makes me feel better).
   I can't wait for summer when it doesn't matter if I'm tired because I can take a nap! Only 4 more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. YOU were the very same way. I decided it was because you liked the warmth and the rhythm of your daddy and mommy's breathing. You were always a cuddler and I think Miss Alyssa is going to be like her mommy that way!! Enjoy...she'll have plenty of time to sleep alone. Right now, it is important that you take care of you too so don't feel like you are doing anything "wrong" by letting her sleep with you. If you both sleep better that works. Remember, it now becomes a balancing act of what battles to fight. This is not a battle that needs fighting right now.

    ReplyDelete