Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pregnant?


You know I kind of miss being pregnant.  I really enjoyed the excitement of what was to come and all of the stuff that came with it, decorating her room, buying clothes, putting together the crib etc.  I also enjoyed feeling her move inside me and wondering what she was going to look like.  Who she would act like, and what she would be when she grew up.  
  I look at her now in amazement that she was inside of me for 9 months and pure love.  I still have the excitement of when is she going to roll over, crawl, etc.  I also love watching her smile and "talk" to me in the morning and at night.
   I shared all this with Chris tonight.  I said " I kind of miss being pregnant" and he said, "Why? You miss going to the bathroom every five minutes?"  So on that note no I don't miss the 100 bathroom trips a day, or at the end of my pregnancy when none of my clothes fit, and getting off the couch was hard.  I don't miss not being able to sleep at night or swelling. But I do look forward to being pregnant again some day. Just not in the next year or so.  When I miss it I just look at the teacher that is due next week, and when the urge hits next year another co-worker will be near the end to remind me.  After that who knows. :-)

On another note:
 This is the first post I have actually written and posted without a baby in my arms.  It is 7:40 and she is asleep in her bed for the night.  I miss her, but going to enjoy surfing the web and sites that I haven't been on in over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment