Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Monday


It is once again Monday morning and I do not want to go to work.  Alyssa had a restless night and I think I got 2 maybe 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  The rest was 10 here, 30 there, 20 there.  I'm tired and not looking forward to having enough energy for 19 seven-year-olds.  But I will do it.  Why? Because I could not imagine my life without my daughter and we need the money so that I can give her all the things I want and need to give her.  I will even go into work with a smile on my face because that is what I do.
    I have realized a lot of my post sound like I'm complaining about the lack of sleep or my never ending to do list.  But really I'm not.  I just want to blog about the things that are going on in my life so that in 5 years I can look back and remember.  Though in 5 years I will probably have 2 children running around and the possibility of a third on the way and I won't have time to look back and remember anything, and this time right now will seem like a piece of cake. :-)
   With that note I'm off to wake up Alyssa and take her to the babysitters and me off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment