Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Night Out


Wow, three post in one day?! Make sure you scroll down to read my other two.  

On Friday night I went out without Alyssa.  I left her in the wonderful hands of her Daddy.  The first stop of the evening was dinner.  At dinner I ordered a soda.  Something I don't get very often at all due to feeding.  After dinner the owner brought us a shot and dessert on the house.  How could we say no?  So we enjoyed both, though the dessert was much better than the shot.
     It was then off to a piano bar.  The piano bar was great and was playing really good songs.  We were enjoying the music.  It came time to order a drink.  I ordered an Apple Martini (something I haven't had since before I got pregnant).  When it came it was the wrong color.  The waitress told me that the bartender made the wrong drink and that one was on the house, and then brought out the real Apple Martini.  Well I couldn't turn down a free drink could I?  No, so I had two martini's.  
  The only thing that saved me is our table was bumped and half of the martini spilled.  
   It was a great night had by all and am so glad I went out.
  Hopefully I can do it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Who did you go out w/??? Sounds like you had a fun night on the town. Expect more of this when Sam and I come to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete