Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekends


I have always looked forward to Friday's at 4 when I got off work.  The thought of having two days off ways always nice.  But now I look forward to them even more.
  I went out Friday night and left Alyssa with daddy.  I had a blast but missed my little girl.  Then I paid for it when I got home.  I walked in the door at 1:10, was in bed by 1:35 and at 2:45 she woke up to eat.  After she ate she had a rough night and was always on the move and fussy.
   But she finally fell back asleep really well at 5 and then woke up at 8 happy as ever.  It was so much fun to talk to her and watch her smile.  I got up to Chris showing me a video he had taken right before I woke up.  That is the way to wake up every morning.

  She was SOO happy all day yesterday.  The only time she was fussy was when we had friends over.  And even then she wasn't that bad, she just didn't want to go to bed.  She wanted to stay up and play with us.
    Once again last night she woke up at 3:30 ate for 4 minutes and went back to sleep until 5.  I think we are getting really close to sleeping through the night.  At 5 she ate and went back to sleep until 8.
   At 8 it took over an hour to feed her, not because she was that hungry but because she was to busy smiling at Chris and I to eat.  It is now almost 10 and she is about ready to go down for her morning nap. I have a feeling it is going to be a good day.
  Boy I love weekends!  Good thing I have a 4 day one next week! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Her pictures are melting my heart!! I can hardly wait to see and hold her again. She looks so happy and so cute!!! Enjoy, enjoy enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete